Friday, March 23, 2007

What Do I Say?

What do I say?

When life takes me far away from loved ones?
When my family considers me a renegade?
When my struggle is never ending?
When I do not know what I am doing and why I am doing it?
When people say best times are ahead and it eludes always?
When my thoughts are filled with someone not right for me?
When I can forgive and forget but it seems like am taken for a ride?
When I don't care about being someone else and not true to me?
When happiness seems so near to fetch but my talisman is missing?
When sometimes I think it is mad to believe in my dreams?
When life knocks me down and reality dawns with pain?
When I cannot reconcile my imagination and reality?
When unacceptable things become part of my life termed as fate?
When I do not want to open my eyes to see another day?
When I am not sure if you EXIST?

What do I say?

When I find joy in special moments with my family?
When I am soothed by the sunset and the beauty beckons me?
When I can laugh at the twists and turns of my life?
When I realize that somewhere my dreams have come true?
When I think my life is an interesting ride with new experiences?
When my mind is blank with no thoughts and freedom?
When I find my confidence ooze and hope stir again?
When I count my blessings and build new dreams?
When I cannot express the blossom of new love?
When I believe all my decisions are pre-determined?
When I refuse to regret any memory or part of my life?
When I want to consider my life journey set by destiny and not fate?
When I don’t want to close my eyes so not to miss the moment?
When I feel your PRESENCE?

Is this the difference in perception and why do we oscillate between one end to another? Just another question to the never ending list of mine :)

1 comment:

Sini said...

Very well written...brings out the highs and lows of life aptly!