Thursday, March 29, 2007

How did I live today?

Have you ever wondered why life goes in a direction which can never be understood? I wake up and continue the usual day to day activities of rushing to office, working (not so taxing to your thought process), back home, tired and eat and finally sleep… when I lie down on the bed, then I wonder how did I live today…was there something different?

It’s this continuous restlessness within me that wants me to drop everything and do something else. But I have done that once before; I left my job trying to understand what my dream was all about and what I wanted to do in life. But unfortunately I was frustrated and so I took up another job. Now am not sure if I want to repeat that experience not because the job provides me security but I am unable to identify what is that something different I need to do.

But this restlessness does not stop nor leave me in peace to continue this survival phase. It continuously goads and pushes me that my life is passing away and I am just drifting along. Where are those cues to understand my destiny or directions to pave my own path?

We are too emotional that we don’t tend to be rational most of the time. But then only people who are irrational lead life as it is meant to be. They have the passion to seek and conquer…so where is the question of being logical to attain your goals. No wonder, life is termed as set of contradictions with conflicting messages and pulls from different directions.

No comments: