Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When I reminisce...

Why do i feel so alive as dusk sets than in the dawn? is it because i hate the normality of the day and love the solitary moments when i reminisce about life? is it those moments when i dont need to act in particular manner to avoid being judged, how could they when the society is asleep and free spirits are awakened? maybe this is what they refer as ghost...the inner soul that questions us, scarier than watching pale visions...hmm, i wonder if the vision is us, burdened by the non-existence of a reason to live.
Reading this, even i would wonder if am unhappy...sometimes i am and sometimes i am not...its not something caused by people or circumstance (maybe they are the sub-factors)...i feel disconnected to my surroundings and i haven't a clue about it. I am not philosophical by nature and i do not want to know life defined by reality...I am unwilling to accept my limitations and go by normality...why cannot people believe in dreams, the great ones and truly believe they would come true..so what if you are a dreamer, we gotta be happy that we atleast feel alive when we dream...i have never been so personal on my blog but it seems to be a backlash to me from my inner thought process...
it gets harder not to think, look around and see how foolish we are sometimes...always wonder if i am a fool or considered as one (btw, not that it matters;))...guess what, i like my own style of foolishness than being normal, caught up so passively in the passage of time.

No comments: